A Little Bit About Me

I am a SAHM of 3. I have to sons and 1 daughter. My life is full of adventures as my children are all VERY active. I live in a small town in Upper Michigan. I blog when I have enough free time to write. Hopefully I will be able to this alittle more often than I have been. I really want to learn how to make my blog a success. I appreciate every one of my followers. Once I get myself up and running I am hoping to be able to give back to all of you.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Calling All Bloggers – Free Giveaway Signup!

Calling All Bloggers – Free Giveaway Signup!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I found you on Picket Fence and really like what you are doing here. You'd be my best friend if you would link to me on your blog...

    KID BOOK RATINGS

    [If you would like to use my button, the code is located in the lower left corner of my site.]

    Once you do, leave a comment on my site and I'll be sure to return the favor:)

    ReplyDelete