A Little Bit About Me

I am a SAHM of 3. I have to sons and 1 daughter. My life is full of adventures as my children are all VERY active. I live in a small town in Upper Michigan. I blog when I have enough free time to write. Hopefully I will be able to this alittle more often than I have been. I really want to learn how to make my blog a success. I appreciate every one of my followers. Once I get myself up and running I am hoping to be able to give back to all of you.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

GANZ BEAR WE WON

I recently won a Ganz Bear in a giveaway from Between The Lines.  It is so soft, cuddley and completely adorable as u can see.  The fur on it is very fluffy and soft. 





My little one isn't much into stuffed toys or dolls yet but she is always hugging and holding her Ganz.  She cuddles with it at bedtime and always wants to have it with her when she is playing around the house or when we go anywhere.  It has become our "Don't Leave Home Without It" toy.

I love the way the bear is made and so does Annalise.  

1 comment: