A Little Bit About Me

I am a SAHM of 3. I have to sons and 1 daughter. My life is full of adventures as my children are all VERY active. I live in a small town in Upper Michigan. I blog when I have enough free time to write. Hopefully I will be able to this alittle more often than I have been. I really want to learn how to make my blog a success. I appreciate every one of my followers. Once I get myself up and running I am hoping to be able to give back to all of you.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

MOTHER OF 3 MISSING IN FLORIDA

It is very sad how the worth of people is (at times) judged by the decisions they make in life.  As far as I am concerned whether a person uses drugs or is head of the PTA they are still a human being and the concern for then should be equal.

Lacey Marie Buenfil is a 25 year old mother of 3 who went missing in Florida on December 27, 2011.  It would be great if everyone who read this could band together to like the Praying for Lacey facebook page and please findit in your hearts to share this page with your friends.  Maybe someone has seen her. 
The circumstances surrounding her disappearance can be read and heard through the video posted above.  This is not a situtation where people should be saying "If she didn't do drugs".  She is a human being, a mother, a daughter, a granddaughter. 
I have made my share of mistakes in my life.  Everyone has some kind of skeleton in their closet.  Only God Can Judge.  Please share her page and story.  Lets all try to help this family find the one they love. 
I would like to thank everyone ahead of time for doing what they can to help this family reunite these 3 precious little angels with their MOMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment