A Little Bit About Me

I am a SAHM of 3. I have to sons and 1 daughter. My life is full of adventures as my children are all VERY active. I live in a small town in Upper Michigan. I blog when I have enough free time to write. Hopefully I will be able to this alittle more often than I have been. I really want to learn how to make my blog a success. I appreciate every one of my followers. Once I get myself up and running I am hoping to be able to give back to all of you.

Friday, December 16, 2011

GLEE GUM KIT GIVEAWAY AT HEAVENLY SAVINGS

Heavenly Savings is having a review and giveaway for Glee Gum. Glee Gums is made from all natural ingredients. It would make a great craft project for rainy or snowy days when the kids can't go out and enjoy themselves or just for some special family time. The kit comes with everything you will need to make your very own Glee Gum. That includes 2 different flavor packets so u can make more than one flavor. Head on over to Heavenly Savings by clicking the link at the end of this post and enter to win. Good luck to all those who enter, You can't win if you don't try.
http://www.heavenlysavings.net/2011/12/glee-gum-make-your-own-chewing-gum.html

No comments:

Post a Comment