A Little Bit About Me

I am a SAHM of 3. I have to sons and 1 daughter. My life is full of adventures as my children are all VERY active. I live in a small town in Upper Michigan. I blog when I have enough free time to write. Hopefully I will be able to this alittle more often than I have been. I really want to learn how to make my blog a success. I appreciate every one of my followers. Once I get myself up and running I am hoping to be able to give back to all of you.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My FREE ITunes Card

I entered a giveaway at Inspired Nursery's last week. I won a $25 ITunes card. It will make a perfect stocking stuffer for one of my son's this year. They are receiving their first Apple products for Christmas. My oldest is getting an IPhone and my youngest son is getting the IPod Touch. These giveaweays are a good way to save money buying gifts. I am very impressed with the fast shipping from here on this. Head on over to their blog and see what they have to giveaway. http://inspirednursery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment