A Little Bit About Me

I am a SAHM of 3. I have to sons and 1 daughter. My life is full of adventures as my children are all VERY active. I live in a small town in Upper Michigan. I blog when I have enough free time to write. Hopefully I will be able to this alittle more often than I have been. I really want to learn how to make my blog a success. I appreciate every one of my followers. Once I get myself up and running I am hoping to be able to give back to all of you.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

SUBWAY HAS NO BREAD

It was 5pm on a Saturday evening.  My bf and I devided we were going to have subs from Subway for dinner since the kids were at my mom's house for the night.  I live in a very small area so we usually go to the Subway at Walmart then we can get anything else we need too. So we get to Walmart (which needless to say is about 10 miles from my house and my big ole pickup truck only gets 16 miles to a gallon at $3.23 per gallon) we were just going for the subs. I so dislike shopping with him. He just walks around forever and goes down the same aisle like 4 times and it's always the man stuff.  So when we get there he grabs a cart. All I could think was oh boy lucky me. We walk around for a bit and realize that there was nothing we needed today. I have to go Monday anyway because I need to go grocery shopping and it's payday. About 5:30 we go into Subway to order our subs. We get up to the counter to order and the lady workings says "We have no regular bread only flatbread." Now this place is open til 10pm and at 5:30pm they have no bread. Ok are you or are you not a sub place.  I mean I understand that things happen. They bake the bread there tho. They pull it out of the freezer, it takes about an hour to thaw, then they put it in to rise and bake it. I felt that when she realized she was starting to get low on bread that possibly she should have pulled some more out to bake. I was completely confused and amazed to go to order a sub and a Subway has no bread. Please comment and let me know what u think.

No comments:

Post a Comment