A Little Bit About Me

I am a SAHM of 3. I have to sons and 1 daughter. My life is full of adventures as my children are all VERY active. I live in a small town in Upper Michigan. I blog when I have enough free time to write. Hopefully I will be able to this alittle more often than I have been. I really want to learn how to make my blog a success. I appreciate every one of my followers. Once I get myself up and running I am hoping to be able to give back to all of you.

Monday, December 26, 2011

I COULDN'T BELIEVE I WON!!!!!

    I had entered the Acer Win Your Wishlist Giveaway. Kinda just messing around and also thinking "Hey you can't win if you don't try.". So I added my four products to my wishlist and submitted it.   
       
   Tuesday December 20th I recieved an email stating that I had won the contest. I was completely over excited to say the least. I hadn't even remembered what I had placed on it. I emailed them with my info. Later I had called the lady I recieved the email from because it was bugging me as to what I had wished for. She emailed me a copy of my wishlist. I also asked her when I talked to her what exactly I had to do to recieve the products. I have always been one that thinks if it seems to good to be true it is. Well I was told all I had to do is send a picture of myself with my wishlist products when I recieved them. Well I can do that. That's easy.

    While I was out trying to finish Christmas shopping on Friday my oldest son called and said the computers were here.  I wished for an Aspire S3 Ultrabook, TimelineX, OneHappy 2 in pink and an Iconia Tab W500 tablet.  Since there is myself, my bf, and i have an 11 year old and a 6 year old I decided that was going to be one of their presents. My bf loves his tablet, I love my, timeline, Austin loves his Aspire S3 and my little guy (even though its pink, he calls it orange) love his little netbook.

    Acer sure did help make this a fabuluos Christmas for the older ppl in my house. The princess isn't old enough for a real computer so she got a Leaptop.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I know the thrill of winning and wish you many, many more wins. BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats! :) (hehe, my best win this year was a pumpkin baby hat)

    ReplyDelete