A Little Bit About Me

I am a SAHM of 3. I have to sons and 1 daughter. My life is full of adventures as my children are all VERY active. I live in a small town in Upper Michigan. I blog when I have enough free time to write. Hopefully I will be able to this alittle more often than I have been. I really want to learn how to make my blog a success. I appreciate every one of my followers. Once I get myself up and running I am hoping to be able to give back to all of you.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Why Must Kids Always Wait Til The Last Minute

Monday night I let Austin stay at a friends house, I know it was a school night and this is the first time I have ever allowed him to do so. I got a text from him during the day yesterday that he was going back to his friends after school. Well tonight is their Christmas Concert at school. He had not told me if they had to wear anything special for it. I text him after school and he said they had to wear black and white. Needless to say he did not mention that included black dress pants and black dress shoes. Well he isn't into the whole dress clothes thing so he does not own any. When he came home last night at 7pm he says " Mom, I need black dress pants and black dress shoes too." Now why did you not tell me this earlier when I ask. I had his black and white shirts picked up. That was why I needed to know what he was suppose to wear. The closest stores to where I live are 15 miles away. Not to far except I only get 16 miles to a gallon of gas in my truck and the only stores we have that have kids clothes are Walmart and Kmart. So have to get him his dress pants and shoes today. So it's $3.48 a gallon x 2 gallons of gas, plus whatever the shoes and pants come to. He has known this for a few weeks and now he's mad that he has to wear non-brand name clothes. Tell me earlier next time child. Gotta love em.

No comments:

Post a Comment